WELCOME TO CENTRALIZED COUNSELLING FOR ADMISSION TO CLASS XI IN GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS OF CHANDIGARH (SESSION 2020-2021)
ADMISSION NOTICE FOR CLASS-XI (10+1)
NOTE : THE LAST DATE TO
REGISTER ,CREATE LOGIN AND MAKE ONLINE FEE PAYMENT IS 21st SEP, 2020 (UP TO 5:00 PM)
THE LAST DATE FOR
FILLING IN THE COMPLETE REGISTRATION FORM IS 21st SEP, 2020 (UPTO 5:00 PM)
The following candidates can apply for the second counselling:
- Candidates who have already taken admission in one of the Govt. Schools and now want to submit request for change of school school/stream/option. For this purpose, candidates have to log in to submit revised preferences/option.
- Candidates who applied for Admission during 1st round of counselling but did not take admission for any reason or were not allotted any seat will also submit/apply revised preferences /options. For this purpose, candidates have to log in to submit revised preferences/options.
- Candidates who did not apply for Admission earlier, can now apply on the "Registration Form" by paying registration fees of Rs. 130 through online mode only.
STEPS FOR REGISTRATION
- Students must first REGISTER and CREATE LOGIN.
- SUBMIT THE FEE using online fee payment.
- LINK THE FEE using link online payment next day after 11 am.
- Login again and enter the STUDENT’S DETAILS, MARKS AND PREFERENCES.
- Get a copy of PRINT OUT of the Registration Form.
- The registration and online fee payment is available till 21st Sep, 2020(upto 5:00 pm).
- Submission of objections, if any, may be given by email from 7th August 2020 to 8th August 2020 (upto 1 pm).
- Display of allotment of schools and streams on 25th September, 2020 at 11 am.
- Students can deposit the fee / documents on 29th Sep, 2020 and 30th Sep, 2020.
- Verification of merit/ category by the schools will be from 26th Sep 2020 to 28th Sep 2020.
- Commencement of Classes shall be notified later on.
(ALL OTHER RELEVANT DETAILS ARE GIVEN IN THE PROSPECTUS)
2. Cut Off Percentage List - General Category: This list indicates the percentage of last student who has been allotted seat in general category in a particular School and Stream in 2020 First Counselling .
3. Cut Off Percentage List - Reserved Categories: This list indicates the percentage of last student who has been allotted seat in a reserved category in a particular School in 2020 First Counselling.
Details of courses/ subjects available
in schools, schedule of admission and admission procedure etc. is available in
District Education Officer